Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Enchanted Baldurs Gate

• 23-12-2012 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I've been playing baldur's gate 2 for a looong time and now they created a Enchanted Baldur's gate. Have anyone tested it already? What do you think? I'm thinking of buying it, but is it worth it?

Not sure about what I'm talking? http://baldursgate.com/
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Might be worth a punt on android or ipad tablets when released for nostalgic reasons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Just an update, I tried the PC version but I'm afraid I had to uninstall it. Thankfully I tried before I bought.

It might be just a personal thing but I just can't deal with the clunky interface in the original game. The graphics are not even as good as I recall being far more pixelated than I remember in this age of much higher resolution games.
    I found myself actually much preferring NWN.

Again it might be just me and perhaps it work better on the small screen of a tablet.

Advertisement