Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ipod Frooze!

• 23-12-2012 7:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have my ipod 6 months is all. It is a 160GB version.

I went to connected it to Itunes today and the device wasn't picked up. I then unplugged it by disconnected first but it has frooze so the only thing I see now is the screen lit up and the message "please ensure you disconnected the device before plugging out" or something like that.

I don't turn it off, it is responding to nothing.

Am very worried about it to be honest.

HELP!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭dazedandlost

Press and hold the centre button and menu button on wheel at same time until its powers off and you see apple log reappear...

Advertisement