Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place for a Christmas eve breakfast

Options
  • 23-12-2012 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭

Hi all, a little tradition of ours is to go out for breakfast on Christmas eve. I think I know all the possible places in Newbridge (hokey pokey, kylemore, continental cafe, chat and chew) and none of them stand out to me.

Is there any place that I'm overlooking in Newbridge or is there a nice place in Naas?

Avoca is a possible place in Rathcoole if there is no luck in either Naas/Newbridge

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luppy

Hi all, a little tradition of ours is to go out for breakfast on Christmas eve. I think I know all the possible places in Newbridge (hokey pokey, kylemore, continental cafe, chat and chew) and none of them stand out to me.

Is there any place that I'm overlooking in Newbridge or is there a nice place in Naas?

Avoca is a possible place in Rathcoole if there is no luck in either Naas/Newbridge

Harvest kitchen in naas is nice...or there's a new place beside marks and Spencer's....looks nice too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I haven't eaten their myself but the new Costa cafe in Tesco Newbridge is getting good reviews among my family and friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Feets

Jolly in naas do a lovely brekkie..underneath eddie rockets on main street. Its new.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Feets wrote: »
    Jolly in naas do a lovely brekkie..underneath eddie rockets on main street. Its new.

Had breakfast in Jolly's this morning...really enjoyed it. Staff very friendly and food was fantastic! Cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

A bit late now but i was in juju steakhouse (johnstown inn) today and they were serving breakfast til noon

• Advertisement
Advertisement