Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

San Andreas PSN download

Options
  • 23-12-2012 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

I've recently bought and downloaded GTA : San Andreas from the PS Store. It downloads and installs perfectly fine.

However when I start up the game the screen goes black and my controller gets un-paired from the PS3. My TV screen returns to it's blue HDMI screen and I get the message "No video signal". I've tried leaving it for a while to see if it could pick up the signal so after an hour I had to kill the power to the PS3 as I cannot select anything or turn off the PS3 by holding down the power button.

I've set my video output to automatic and custom to try and solve the problem and it gives the same result.

I've also tried re-downloading and installing it 4 times already. I'm really lost on how to fix this I have absolutely no idea. If anyone has a solution I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

XtraFalcon wrote: »
    I've recently bought and downloaded GTA : San Andreas from the PS Store. It downloads and installs perfectly fine.

However when I start up the game the screen goes black and my controller gets un-paired from the PS3. My TV screen returns to it's blue HDMI screen and I get the message "No video signal". I've tried leaving it for a while to see if it could pick up the signal so after an hour I had to kill the power to the PS3 as I cannot select anything or turn off the PS3 by holding down the power button.

I've set my video output to automatic and custom to try and solve the problem and it gives the same result.

I've also tried re-downloading and installing it 4 times already. I'm really lost on how to fix this I have absolutely no idea. If anyone has a solution I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Did you delete the Game Data Utility and Saved Data Utility by any chance?
    Try that if not done already.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

F1ngers wrote: »
    Did you delete the Game Data Utility and Saved Data Utility by any chance?
    Try that if not done already.

Yes I have just tried that and still no luck. I also disabled 1080p and 1080i to try and run it in 720p I know certain PS2 games need to have this done to run correctly and still not working.

Advertisement