Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a shop that sells shaving supplies (safety razor)

Options
  • 23-12-2012 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hey, I'm trying to find a shop that sells safety razors in Dublin city. Nice quality ones. I got one off a friend for my last birthday and haven't looked back at a Mach 3 since.

Someone suggested for me to try James Fox's just before grafton street, but I went in and they do have some shaving stuff but no safety razors. One of the staff there directed me to a place he said was near Powerscourt, but by the time I'd managed to get there (my navigation is terrible and I've no GPS), I'd forgotten the name of the place.

Anyone have any idea what shop he might have been talking about, or any other place that sells decent safety razors that aren't too pricey?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

It's not a store but try www.shaving.ie

They've good prices and very quick delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Garvan

There's a place in Dundrum Town Centre that does hot shaves and sells products too. I can't remember the name or the level but it's on the way out to a red car park. Sorry I can't be.more precise

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭bazery

check out 4men.ie
    great service, they ran out of a particular razor so they rang and upgraded me to one nearly double the price, free of charge.
    couldn't recommend them enough

Advertisement