Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas

Options
  • 23-12-2012 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭

Right folks its that time of year again . Those of us sweating in Victoria probably reckon it does not feel that way.

So crack a stubbie and have a very Merry Christmas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Cooperspale

It was the hottest overnight on record apparently. It's just not pleasant, I'd prefer a cold night anytime. Bring on that cool change.
    Merry Christmas to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭res ipsa

Back here in Ireland its mild. Forecast for continued mild.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭crushproof

Too easy, Merry Christmas everyone. my Santa hat is now a soggy mess after strolling around Brissy this morning, may have to retire it early unfortunately.
    First Christmas in this weather, looking forward to the barbie tomorrow (fingers crossed there'll be more than just XXXX on offer :P).

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

Merry Christmas to everyone.. First Christmas in Oz & I thought I'd be devastated but I just don't feel Christmassy at all so it's not really comparable. Having an Xmas dinner made for me tomorrow & looking forward to spending the day with new & old friends :) hope you all have a great day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭statina

Happy Christmas everyone!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭LaHaine

Merry xmas everyone. On a bus to surfers, looking forward to a different xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Happy Christmas upside down people. Hope its a good one all round.

This time last year I was back in Ireland skint with 3 pairs of socks on me,
    here I am melting on the sofa with a mouth as dry as gandhi's flipflop. Tis a mad auld world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Saturnalian salutations to you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Happy Christmas folks.

Have to say that even this 'mild' weather in Ireland right now is crap compared to the lovely 35 degrees they have in Perth.

The things you do for family eh?!

Advertisement