Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there free parking during the holidays in Letterkenny?

• 24-12-2012 1:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering is there somewhere you can leave the car tomoro between 9am til 4pm as i have to get the bus early in the morning til i come back about 4pm.

As i assume there is some leniency toward christmas shopping.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

I'm wondering is there somewhere you can leave the car tomoro between 9am til 4pm as i have to get the bus early in the morning til i come back about 4pm.

As i assume there is some leniency toward christmas shopping.

Thanks.

try Aldi just over from Oatfield Sweets factory, or the car-park behind An Grianan theatre on the Port Road. Double check for parking meters just in case Im wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ootbitb

don't think the traffic wardens work Christmas Day...but thinking it over there is one very conscientious guy who will probably volunteer...

Letterkenny drivers will understand.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

try Aldi just over from Oatfield Sweets factory, or the car-park behind An Grianan theatre on the Port Road. Double check for parking meters just in case Im wrong

Yeah, saw that when i was going around the roundabout at Oatfields as there was a crowd outside Aldi's, so over i went & left the car there, as the parking over at Mr Chippie is only 50c an hour, but only for 3hr max stay.

Handy spot, as the car park was full when we came back no doubt for the xmas shopping

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭treccie

for future reference the parking is free at the back of An Grianan Theatre or up at the old swimming pool.

Advertisement