Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropdown menus missing.

Options
  • 24-12-2012 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭

As per title all my dropdown menus are missing on all browsers and skins.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭bedrock#1

Me too.... Using Ubuntu OS and Chromium

• Registered Users Posts: 5,621 ✭✭✭TheBody

Same here. Using Firefox

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Celt1

Dropdown menu's gone on Chrome for me

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Back for a bit and gone again!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,816 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Still gone for me.......pain in the ar*e!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Squeaky the Squirrel

fine here, new black theme, firefox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

gone for me too

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Ive been missing them for days too. Getting very annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Ive been missing them for days too. Getting very annoying.

you can switch skins and they should be back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

MagicSean wrote: »
    you can switch skins and they should be back
    Yes, but the default skin is awful...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Boards.ie: Rónán

As detailed here, the issue should now be resolved. Thanks for your patience

As detailed here, the issue should now be resolved. Thanks for your patience

Still not working for me. I'm using the old version of boards on firefox. Do I need to reload something?

TheBody wrote: »
    Still not working for me. I'm using the old version of boards on firefox. Do I need to reload something?

Can't seem reproduce the issue here unfortunately. You're not the only person to get back in touch with problems since the initial fix though, so let me take another look into it.

What theme are you currently using? It's detailed in the "Edit Options -> Forum Skin" section of the User CP.

Can't seem reproduce the issue here unfortunately. You're not the only person to get back in touch with problems since the initial fix though, so let me take another look into it.

What theme are you currently using? It's detailed in the "Edit Options -> Forum Skin" section of the User CP.

It's back now. Happy days!! Thanks Ronan

TheBody wrote: »
    It's back now. Happy days!! Thanks Ronan

Excellent. We're confident the original cause of the problem has been resolved so I'm going to chalk this down to caching / glitch in the matrix.

If it pops up again though feel free to post an update on the thread or fire me on a PM.

Cheers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement