Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three broadband shop in Loughrea

Options
  • 24-12-2012 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,563 ✭✭✭✭

I see they are gone from their old location, anyone know where they moved to or are they gone from Loughrea altogether?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 johnnystork

Shop has closed, week or two ago :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 mamabear82

yep closed down no notice or anything - such a shame :(

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Grogsy

The Three web site says it's still there :( So I've contacted them on FB now.

According the Three's FB page, the shop is still there. So I'll pop over to it today. If it ends up not beign there, I'll post it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,563 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Grogsy wrote: »
    According the Three's FB page, the shop is still there. So I'll pop over to it today. If it ends up not beign there, I'll post it here.

It's the o2 place, they changed the sign to 3 when the takeover happened.

• Advertisement

Yeah, it wasn't where the Three site says it is, so I guess it moved to the O2 shop and just changed the branding. It's somewhere in between Supermacs and Hope's bakery.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Jennifer Eccles

Gas..... for a "communications company"....I try to find the phone number of the Three3 Store in Loughrea
    1913 is the number they trumpet....and then you go through the "unnecessary lost minutes of your life scenario", pressing any button that will lead you to talk to a real human being as soon as possible...

Got the girl at 1913, by choosing the option "are you thinking of leaving 3?" query ( I find that the fastest way to get a response...!!!)

So here's the phone number for Loughrea, for anyone who's interested.

You won't find it on the 3 website, for some insane reason!!

091. 880814

Advertisement