Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas and a prosperous New year

Options
  • 24-12-2012 4:28pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Says it all in the title.
    Thanks to all the posters here who's helped, entertained and regularly made me laugh over the past few years.
    Special thanks to the Overlords Hill Billy and Beasty, appreciate your hard work and efforts
    RobFowl

Ps Thanks to the people of NCD who make this place such a great place to live and work, can say honestly I'd choose to live here ahead of any other part of the world.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Thanks RobFowl!

Have a Cool Yule everybody!

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Mr.Wemmick

This is my first Christmas in NCD, having moved here 2012, and I must say, it's a fab place to live.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for your help/advice/ tips this year, and thanks to all of you who live in NCD - you're a sound bunch.

Frohe Weihnachten to those of you who are German or Swiss.. and Nollaig Shona Duit to the Irish

Have a good one!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Happy Christmas everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

Season's Greetings from Balbriggan ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

@ Mr Wemmick - Merci viu mau, gleich fauss! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Merry Christmas everybody

He's not been yet ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭hyperborean

Hope you all have some peace and happiness,

Advertisement