Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Greetings!!

Options
  • 24-12-2012 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭

Happy Christmas to all the boardsies who frequent this thread!! Hope it's a great one for ye all!! Not long now - Santa will be arriving on our fair isle soon :-P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Merry Christmas err'body :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,732 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Enjoyed this forum throughout the last few weeks especially the infamous "Christmas in Ireland thread" :D

Hope everyone has good Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

mmmmmmmmmmm missing something here, is you from space.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Happy-Christmas-2.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Merry Christmas all! Hope all the preparation was worth it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Merry Christmas to all the die hards, newbies and once a yearlys of this forum. Hope it brings all the peace, love and classy nosh your hearts desire :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas!!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted much lately but on the run-up to Christmas I was working until 11 o'clock every evening so I was too tired to post when I got home and I was in Tipperary for a few days over the Christmas at my mums and she had no Internet.

On the plus side I am posting this from my brand-new iPad that my amazing girlfriend got for me!!

Miss this forum a lot on the run-up to Christmas I will never forgive my boss for that. Haha!

Hope everyone had a great one!!! See ye soon for help on how to tackle the jan blues!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

leahyl wrote: »
    Happy Christmas to all the boardsies who frequent this thread!! Hope it's a great one for ye all!! Not long now - Santa will be arriving on our fair isle soon :-P

Less than 6 months at this stage - it will fly in :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

It's amazing after re-reading this thread how quickly the Christmas feeling comes back to you. It may be bacon hot here but I'm 100% thinking of Christmas now haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Me too Loughc! Trolling the Internet for Christmas decorations / sales on gifts and toys! As much as I love the good weather, I'm secretly dying for it to end and the cold dark nights to start again!

Advertisement