Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't see dropdown menus on site

Options
  • 24-12-2012 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Since last night I can't see the drop down menus that are usually at the top of the screen, I'm using the old default skin and Firefox with windows 7.

It's the exact same on my laptop, have tried flushing cache etc but to no avail.

It's not working with Chrome either on either laptop or PC.

When I log out the theme changes and then I can see the menus.

Comments

There's a notification at the top of the site, it says:
    Notices

We have found a problem with our menu on non-default skins. As it's holiday time, our tech team won't be in a position to fix it until they return. The menu works for the site's default skin which you can set on the bottom of this page.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

As mentioned, it's already being investigated.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement