Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas

Options
  • 24-12-2012 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭

I'd just like to wish all ye Dubliners a very Merry Christmas.

On a personal note, I'd also like to thank all of ye for making me feel very welcome since I joined the Dublin City modding team, in particular the Hill Billy and _blank_.

As much as most of us love christmas, I know some people dread this time of year and can find it hard to get through. Remember, you're not alone, check out this thread, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056241245&pp=15&page=1 and don't be afraid to contact one of the organisations listed.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,

Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭james142

Merry Christmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Merry Christmas peeps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Merry Christmas :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Merry christmas Dubliners :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

merry Christmas and a happy new year from me

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

Happy Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Merry Christmas fellow Dubs. Always remember that the greatest gift God/Mother Nature/Allah/Santy/Jehovah etc etc ever gave you was to make you a Dub !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Merry christmas to all you boardsies, hope you get everything you want/need this festive night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Thanks Mark. :)

Have a Cool Yule, y'all!

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

MarkMc wrote: »
    I'd just like to wish all ye Dubliners a very Merry Christmas.

On a personal note, I'd also like to thank all of ye for making me feel very welcome since I joined the Dublin City modding team, in particular the Hill Billy and _blank_.

As much as most of us love christmas, I know some people dread this time of year and can find it hard to get through. Remember, you're not alone, check out this thread, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056241245&pp=15&page=1 and don't be afraid to contact one of the organisations listed.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,

Mark

Have a nice one anyway :)

Up the Shels :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement