Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This is a long shot but help needed. . .

• 24-12-2012 7:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm sitting here gutted as I'm unable to complete a project I was putting together for my wife as a Christmas gift from our baby son (his first Christmas).

Halfway through printing off the first of 5 photos, I ran out of ink.

I frantically tried to find somewhere that sold my printer's ink still open - nothing. So I tried to turn to a friend/relative with a printer and managed to borrow one, they didn't know - but their ink had ran out.

Is there absolutely anywhere in Dublin I can print 1 5x7 and 4 2x3 tonight or is everywhere closed?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

DA365 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm sitting here gutted as I'm unable to complete a project I was putting together for my wife as a Christmas gift from our baby son (his first Christmas).

Halfway through printing off the first of 5 photos, I ran out of ink.

I frantically tried to find somewhere that sold my printer's ink still open - nothing. So I tried to turn to a friend/relative with a printer and managed to borrow one, they didn't know - but their ink had ran out.

Is there absolutely anywhere in Dublin I can print 1 5x7 and 4 2x3 tonight or is everywhere closed?

Might be worth checking if there is a late-night chemist or perhaps a Tesco open, with the self-serve photo machines.

Best of luck with it, in any case.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 249 ✭✭DA365

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Might be worth checking if there is a late-night chemist or perhaps a Tesco open, with the self-serve photo machines.

Best of luck with it, in any case.

Trying to get Tesco stores on the phone in Ireland is an absolute joke - full of 1890 numbers that go nowhere.

Trying to hunt down a Pharmacy, thanks for the well wishes mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Tescos close at 7 pm tonight, too late now I know
    What ink are you looking for, printer model?
    Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

There are some nice online programs that set slideshows to music, add special effects, that sort of thing. Burn it to CD maybe? I know it's not what you had in mind, but you might be able to salvage something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Might be worth posting which area in Dublin you're from, you may get a kind hearted soul that would let you use their printer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement