Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help please! cnm7 touchpad cant connect to internet 8 year olds present :(

Options
  • 24-12-2012 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

is there anyone out there who can help me I am trying to set up my little boys present for christmas morning. i know nothing about technology and cant get the cnm 7 inch touchpad i bought from argos to connect to our eircom broadband. its a connect that requires a password but i dont know what that is is it the long letter and number code at the bottom of the modem box? i have put that in but it says there is an authentification problem so i wonder have i put in the wrong code and it is some other code they are asking for. i could cry i was charging it up and going to put angry birds etc on it for him now i cant its supposed to be his big surprise for christmas :( if anyone has any advice i would appreciate it so much.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Its the code printed under the modem, usually mix of numbers and letters. Its not the ssid eircom0000 etc

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭5littleangels

hi thank you so much for replying i put that code in and it says authentification problem? the code that is called wireless security key under the box.

it worked !!!!!!!!! i must have done it wrong the first time phew THANK YOU so much for responding i was feeling so stressed out that i had let him down. thank you....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

No worries, glad its sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭blindsider

Davy wrote: »
    No worries, glad its sorted :)

Fair play for helping out!

• Advertisement

yes i was thinking about this today you saved christmas for us that is for sure my little boy was more than delighted when he woke up this morning with the app store games all ready to play he had no idea he was getting a tablet he just wanted 'a surprise'. thank you again from all of us

Advertisement