Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very sad

• 24-12-2012 9:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭

Hello my friends how are you??

I lost my kitty last night,she was about 19 i believe.....

I dont know if she had blood clots or what but i am extremly sad and out of it....

Not gonna be a good christmas for me 168wpko.gif

Peace and love to you all grouphugym7.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭phonypony

Take comfort in that she isn't suffering and you cared for her well. Celebrate her life and the memories she has given you, positive thoughts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

More appropriate here OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Taltos wrote: »
    More appropriate here OP.

I'm very sorry to hear that : (

What a terrible day to loose her too.

You must have been a great owner & she must have had a very happy well looked after life to have lived so long & never roamed from your loving care.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

So sorry to hear that. Try to think of the happy times you had with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I'm so sorry that you lost your cat. She was a fine age and to reach the grand old age of 19 you must have taken fantastic care of her. She won't be suffering now and is off on her next adventure. She was very fortunate to have found a loving home with you, there are so many hungry cats on the streets of the country who haven't been so fortunate. You had her for a long time and I'm sure you have wonderful memories of her. Treasure those she wouldn't want you to be sad for long. I hope you manage to enjoy Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Sorry to hear about your loss, I can understand, how hard it is to loose a friend (I consider pets as a friend) in these days.

But always keep in mind, she was at a good age, and I'm sure, she will appreciate every little bit, you did for her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I had to put my 16 year old cat to sleep on Friday (the 21st), 4 days ago. I know exactly how you feel, but i did my best for her, tried every sort of medication, constant vet visits but in the end it was her time. I'm still so cut up about it, but it gets better. I'm missing her terribly but I know she's in a better pain free place now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I had to put my 16 year old cat to sleep on Friday (the 21st), 4 days ago. I know exactly how you feel, but i did my best for her, tried every sort of medication, constant vet visits but in the end it was her time. I'm still so cut up about it, but it gets better. I'm missing her terribly but I know she's in a better pain free place now.

As well as the OP's cat, I am sure, your little friend will look down to you, and appreciate every little bit, you've done for her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Lars1916 wrote: »
    As well as the OP's cat, I am sure, your little friend will look down to you, and appreciate every little bit, you've done for her.

I'm sure the OP will agree that we did or very best for both cats. The guilt is overbearing at first but then you come to realise that you did the right thing, it's for the best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

I had to put my 16 year old cat to sleep on Friday (the 21st), 4 days ago.
    Ah Jenny im so sorry,you also did the best you could all these years,im sorry you lost her so close to christmas also grouphugym7.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

Hey guys, so sorry to hear bout your kitties. Losing a pet is horrible! This site is really nice and you can make a memorial... Really helped me. www.theralphsite.com RIP to both your cats x x x x x x

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kuldeep121

That's so sad :( Just remember the good times that you had with her..I know it is hard for you both but just try to be happy

Advertisement