Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport photo with blue background

Options
  • 24-12-2012 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

I've searched the forum but couldn't find anything relevant. I need to get passport photos done but with a blue background. I've googled it but only found one place in Dublin. Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to get one, preferably around Ashbourne. Need it ASAP and don't fancy having to face the craziness in Dublin just for a few photos. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

namurt wrote: »
    I've searched the forum but couldn't find anything relevant. I need to get passport photos done but with a blue background. I've googled it but only found one place in Dublin. Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to get one, preferably around Ashbourne. Need it ASAP and don't fancy having to face the craziness in Dublin just for a few photos. Thanks.

If its around Ashbourne, you're rather lost, try starting a thread in the North East forum :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement