Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Sign in Problem

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭403 Forbidden

banquet wrote: »
    I turned on my xbox for the first time in a year and I keep getting these error messages with different codes each time. I thought maybe my xbox was ****ed. I managed to connect for about 10 minutes but then it stopped working again.

Is this a regular problem?

No its only started since Christmas Eve. But ive been having UPC Router problems for the last month!

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Just said I'd post on vodafone and hav no problem with xbl so might be upc

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭banquet

I don't seem to be able to get on to the xbox support forums, but that could be unrelated.

Please let me connect so I can pay you to play Black Ops.

banquet wrote: »
    I don't seem to be able to get on to the xbox support forums, but that could be unrelated.

Please let me connect so I can pay you to play Black Ops.

Yes I was getting the same error seems that you cant get to any microsoft account using - https://account.live.com/

Its very strange!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I cant access the support forums either. Its a conspiracy!

I_seent_it.jpg

• Advertisement

On UPC as well and having the same problem.

I don't know if it has anything to do with it but I cant sign into my hotmail account either.

On UPC as well and having the same problem.

I don't know if it has anything to do with it but I cant sign into my hotmail account either.

you cant access anything using a live account !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yeah....weirder and weirder. My browser won't connect to any Microsoft site - even http://www.microsoft.com/. Must be something screwy between Microsoft and UPC.

Ok its back but for how long ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

On UPC and I can't log in to Xbox Live. I can log into their website on my Mac okay though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Anyone know what's really up? Still can't sign in since last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Xbox live status page says there is an issue across all Microsoft platforms 360,
    Phone etc with new accounts, accessing accounts from a different console, looks like a Microsoft issue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

srumball wrote: »
    Xbox live status page says there is an issue across all Microsoft platforms 360,
    Phone etc with new accounts, accessing accounts from a different console, looks like a Microsoft issue

Thanks for that. Looks like another blunder from Microsoft. Lots of unhappy new customers out there I'd say. I'd be very upset if my phone was out too.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭GlennGeo

Same problem In Dublin 10 on UPC starting to piss me off now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Stab*City wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Looks like another blunder from Microsoft. Lots of unhappy new customers out there I'd say. I'd be very upset if my phone was out too.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

sorry couldnt post the link on mobile. Yeah its a pain in the you know what, got up to download the walking dead..... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

I having the same problem with UPC too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

UPC user here too. Can't sign into live. Argh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭TheNeXus

Some Xbox LIVE content is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

I get that along with a "NAT error" and its pissing me off and I'm also a on UPC in Dublin 24

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

I think it's Xbox rather than UPC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,225 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

I think it's Xbox rather than UPC.

Well it's UPC, if I try via UPC I can't sign in with errors (and that is also to other Microsoft services like office365) but if I connect via my Three WiFi modem all is fine. Same if I share my Tesco (o2) mobile via my Nokia, all is fine, only problems when on UPC.

I signed in there around a half an hour ago for the 1st time since last night but I was disconnected after around 10 mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Well it's UPC, if I try via UPC I can't sign in with errors (and that is also to other Microsoft services like office365) but if I connect via my Three WiFi modem all is fine. Same if I share my Tesco (o2) mobile via my Nokia, all is fine, only problems when on UPC.
    I'm having an other problem with UPC at the minute. Tech coming in the morning so ill ask him what the fcuk they're up to?

I was on there for a while but I have been disconnected again

Seriously wtf is going on?

Would it be worth my while ringing up upc?

I have started a thread in the UPC forum

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056840743

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

This must be why my wireless won't work at all. Only when it's wired and sometimes it still doesn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Markyd40

same probs with live and upc so i rang them, Upc they say they cant find any problems and had have no complaints from anybody except me , so ring them and complain 1908 ,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,225 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Markyd40 wrote: »
    same probs with live and upc so i rang them, Upc they say they cant find any problems and had have no complaints from anybody except me , so ring them and complain 1908 ,,,

I rang them this morning and gave them very detailed information, all the lady on the phone wanted to do is push me to their premium support because it's a problem with my PC according to her.

She than reluctantly took all details (including how it works on other providers) and promised me a call back, that has not happened and for the last 4 hours it's on and off with Microsoft resources. It's not only XBOX, it's also other Microsoft services like Office365 etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

UPC guy on Twitter took my account details and is checking out the problem. I've pointed him towards these threads to show him its not an isolated issue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Markyd40

I rang them this morning and gave them very detailed information, all the lady on the phone wanted to do is push me to their premium support because it's a problem with my PC according to her.

She than reluctantly took all details (including how it works on other providers) and promised me a call back, that has not happened and for the last 4 hours it's on and off with Microsoft resources. It's not only XBOX, it's also other Microsoft services like Office365 etc.
    i did the same as you and got nowhere ,i told her im not payn to ring them, she told me to let her finish talking so i said **** off and hung up lol.waste of my time

Advertisement