Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Sign in Problem

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

UPC: Brian wrote: »
    Afternoon everyone,

If anyone currently effected could please PM on your account details to UPC: Reps we will use these as examples to investigate further. We will update as soon as we can but the account details will help speed the investigation.

Thanks, Brian.

Pm UPC and hopefully they will get it sorted

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056840743

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭403 Forbidden

just a quick update - It is still down and supposedly UPC are looking into the problem. It is affecting all UPC with any Microsoft hosted site.

To keep up-to-date follow the above thread!

UPDATE
    Hi Folks,

Just a quick update, we are still investigating the issue and have enough examples for now. Thanks to all who PM'd us their details. We will post here as soon as we have an update.

Thanks for your patience.
    Brian.

I pay for xbox live monthly and only ever really play it at christmas and it doesnt work. This is the second time this has happened.

Anyone else getting Runtime Errors on Xbox.com ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Anyone else getting Runtime Errors on Xbox.com ?

Yep, trying to get The Walking Dead but when I search I get a runtime error. If I try login it breaks too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Hi All, we are currently investigating an issue with connection to Microsoft hosted sites and services. Thank you for your patience.

From their Twitter

Wonder how long this will take !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Xbox live twitter

Users may experience difficulties w/ signing in to XBL & accessing LIVE websites. We're looking into it, hang tight! ^KN

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Really annoying. Can't download any of the updates

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Hi All,

Another update here.
    We are in contact with Microsoft as we speak and they are aware of the issue from their side and seems to be effecting other regions also. They are working to the root cause now but we have given all the information we can to assist them resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Thanks, Brian.

Also Xbox has changed its Live Status to reflect this.
    http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-live-status

• Advertisement

EJ22 wrote: »
    Also Xbox has changed its Live Status to reflect this.
    http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-live-status

im getting a runtime error when i open that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭TheNeXus

im getting a runtime error when i open that :(
    me too stupid runtime error

Here's what it says

Account
    Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Buying downloadable items
    Paying for downloadable items with a credit card
    Redeeming downloadable items with Microsoft Points, buying additional Microsoft Points, or viewing your points balance

Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:

Xbox 360 Console
    Xbox.com

12/28/2012 9:11:39 AM PST:

Receiving an 80154080 or 80150000A error message when attempting to purchase content or Microsoft Points? We have our engineers working toward a fix and will have those unfriendly errors removed as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience while this work is conducted and check back with us in 30 minutes for the latest update.

XBOX LIVE Service
    Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Signing in to Xbox LIVE
    Accessing LIVE websites
    Accessing saved games and data in cloud storage

Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:

Xbox 360 Console
    Xbox.com

12/28/2012 8:58:52 AM PST:

We have received reports from members regarding difficulties accessing xbox.com and Xbox LIVE. If you're experiencing issues trying to navigate to xbox.com or through the Xbox Marketplace please don't worry! We are working as quickly as possible to restore all service functionality. Thank you so much for your patience and check back with us in 30 minutes for an updated message.

Here's what it says

thanks EJ

TheNeXus wrote: »
    thanks EJ

No bother, hope its fixed soon, I want to buy The Walking Dead series while they're discounted :D

I just want to kill some Zombies :D

No bother, hope its fixed soon, I want to buy The Walking Dead series while they're discounted :D

I'm hoping it is too, I'm lost without XBox Live so boring and while everything is all discounted I'm hoping they stay discounted until I can get some stuff

ive been on for the last 40 mins its stable so far :)

and the moment i post its gone again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rob3

Me too, playing fine for the last 45 minutes and now I cant sign in again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

same here jus had game of zombies there once it finished was booted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,338 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

That's the other weird thing, I'm only ever getting booted after a game has been finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

any idea what the problem is.in D14. on and off most of the day. only with xbox tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭banquet

That's the other weird thing, I'm only ever getting booted after a game has been finished.

Must be just a coincidence cos I have been booted during games. This is very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

My mum can't log into her account on her Windows 8 PC. Anytime she tries to play a game it says Sorry we can't log in. Same when she goes into the Xbox live app.

Damn annoying it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

This is really fcuking up my 360 too. Causing it to freeze. Bunch of fcuking spastics.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Robosandor

greenman09 wrote: »
    any idea what the problem is.in D14. on and off most of the day. only with xbox tho.

go and check out xbox.com, I was able to log in normaly into my account.and if you check the XboxLive, its status is on alert with explanation, so now its official, it must be theyr service.. Hope they fix it soon, im loosing loads of XP by not playing online :)

From Xbox Support Twitter

Most services are looking good... have you attempted restarting your console and clearing you cache? xbx.lv/mWsFJy ^KE

• Registered Users Posts: 43 roryok

Seems to be working fine for me now.
    Walking dead purchased and downloading

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Just kicked out of another BLOPs match. Really getting annoying now.

• Advertisement

Just kicked out of another BLOPs match. Really getting annoying now.

Yea Exact same time :(

Advertisement