Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Sign in Problem

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭NORTH1

Yea Exact same time :(
    Same, just now.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Schmowen

Still a no go for me however I'm now getting a status code. WTF am I supposed to do with that. Come on Microsoft , pull the finger out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Woah , didnt know this was a broad issue, im with UPC also , net is fine throughout the house but xbox live wont sign in.. C***balls!

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭403 Forbidden

Ive been back on for 10 mins - all good so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

I plugged out my router. Was working fine for 20mins but gone now again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Schmowen

This is getting ridiculous, All I wanted to do was kill people in fantasy land now I want to kill people in reality.:mad::mad:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

What's even more annoying is the people posting saying its fixed, when it clearly isn't.

Just Disconnected :(

What's even more annoying is the people posting saying its fixed, when it clearly isn't.

I just copied and paste what Xbox replied to my Tweet!!

But it is getting worse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Having this problem for the last 3 days now,

keep getting kicked off my disconnecting on FIFA 13 is now gone up to around 63%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

It looks like it may be a UPC issue. They patched something on Christmas eve\day and it has been ****ed up ever since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Can an alternate DNS address be used as a temporary measure?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

justryan wrote: »
    Can an alternate DNS address be used as a temporary measure?

Nope the problem is on MS's end, it's their servers that are messed up. MSN, Hotmail and Windows Live are all suffering too.

Latest Tweet from @XboxSupport

Thanks for sticking with us! Everything is almost shiny now. We're still working on cloud saves too. xbx.lv/r0tXNK ^JN

Stayed online for around an hour but was just kicked there in the middle of a fifa match :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Stayed online for around an hour but was just kicked there in the middle of a fifa match :mad:

Same. Final match in Div 1 to win the title too...

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭dutopia

Xbox Live + UPC, Been having problems since the 27th. Can't access Xbox live or it cuts after a couple of minutes. This has to be something UPC did on their end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Thought it was just me. Been having trouble signing in for the past few days and the dashboard takes ages to load.

jamescd wrote: »
    Thought it was just me. Been having trouble signing in for the past few days and the dashboard takes ages to load.

Exact same as me. Bloody hell, I deleted my profile and downloaded it again, reconfigured my router, tried a bunch of other stuff and then randomly stumbled upon this thread! Has anyone contacted UPC customer support yet? I will tomorrow and I'll let them know about this thread.

dutopia wrote: »
    Exact same as me. Bloody hell, I deleted my profile and downloaded it again, reconfigured my router, tried a bunch of other stuff and then randomly stumbled upon this thread! Has anyone contacted UPC customer support yet? I will tomorrow and I'll let them know about this thread.

See Here "Talk to UPC"

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056840743

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Thought my console was on it's last legs. Was seriously worried, with crimbo and all only a few days ago, really can't afford a new one. Relieved to know it's just a UPC/Xbox Live issue :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Back up and running for me

It appears to be working okay since this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Shao

Been having the samproblems as everyone here the last few days , still not 100% here :( got 2 games of blops an hour ago and disconnected back on now , so here's hoping !!!

Everyone else back on consistently ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Last nite it was hit and miss until around midnight, with regular disconnections. After that it seemed to stay up until I logged off around 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Gone again?

Mine just went about 8 minutes ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Dark Nex

Mine just went about 8 minutes ago.

Same as myself about 15 minutes ago. Disconnecting for the last few days now as well as stupid messages about certain XBL content not being available. Sometimes it won't even sign in.

I had 2 days off before starting work again tomorrow and this **** happens. Sigh. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 20 davebushe

Getting real sick of this now, seems to happen everytime I get a streak going in Blops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Gone for me again

Advertisement