Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

petrol station open christmas day?

Options
  • 25-12-2012 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

Hello and happy christmas to everybody!

I am wondering if the petrol station in the area are open today?
    I am going to the south and I really have low petrol.. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭sidcon

All Esso are open 24/7
    jsabina wrote: »
    Hello and happy christmas to everybody!

I am wondering if the petrol station in the area are open today?
    I am going to the south and I really have low petrol.. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I don't know for sure but I'd try the place on the Clonsilla Road or Topaz in Hartstown if they are near you. Or Esso on the Navan Road. They usually have long opening hours so might be open for a while today.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

thanks a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JoePie

Topaz in Hartstown is open Christmas Day. I'd say they make an absolute killing in the Christmas Day battery market.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭thomasj

miamee wrote: »
    I don't know for sure but I'd try the place on the Clonsilla Road or Topaz in Hartstown if they are near you. Or Esso on the Navan Road. They usually have long opening hours so might be open for a while today.

They don't close.

After "normal opening hours" they have someone behind the latch. Same with the garage in mulhuddart village.

Actually scratch that. The one at mulhuddart village is open 24 hours normally. It is closed today though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement