Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for 3 months from AH

Options
  • 25-12-2012 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

I made a statement saying id hire an irish person before a foreigner, i dont think this statement is that bad, nothing against foreigners more than welcome in ireland just me personally id like to help out anirishman first

I think the bad should be totally removed or reduced at the very least

Merry xmass

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,689 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hi there.

Obviously, due to the day it is, it's safe to say it might be a day or two before one of the CMods or I look over this for you. Have you discussed this with the mod who banned you?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭lucky frank lives

yes and they are not for turning

• Registered Users Posts: 33,689 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hi lucky frank lives,

Again, I must apologise for the delay in getting back to you on this.

I've looked over the situation and got the banning mod's opinion on this. In my opinion, given that your previous ban from AH was for two weeks, an escalation to three months would normally be excessive.

However, due to the bans and infractions on your previous account which you closed, luckyfrank, it's clear that your style and type of posting causes too much trouble and hassle for the mods. I believe your post was actionable, and that the three month ban was as a result of that and your posting history over both accounts.

I'm recommending that the ban stays. You can ask for an admin to review this decision if you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Resolved due to timeout.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement