Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Brewing supplies.

Options
  • 25-12-2012 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Thinking about starting up a home brew in the New Year once things quieten down after Christmas etc. Thing is there does not seem to be many home brew suppliers in Waterford city or county. Complete beginner so i would be looking first for an all in one kit with the buckets and siphons and cappers etc.

As to what actual brew to try first i have not got a clue,a beer or ale of some sort? Coopers kits i see mentioned a lot here,are they the best? I would rather go into a shop for my first venture and have a look see before i get into ordering anything online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Tube

No shops in Waterford, but there are some homebrewers here who'd be glad to help you out I'm sure.

Advertisement