Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy walking for IGDA

• 25-12-2012 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi I appreciate this is a very old post but I have been considering for a long time now being a puppy minder/trainer. My only apprehension is about when they leave, as they should to do their work, where I know they will be truly valued and loved. How do people deal with that aspect? I'm sure people deal differently. But some feedback would be greatly appreciated.:)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Hi Luminosity,
    I have split your query away from the thread you posted it in, as that thread was a tad fractious in parts, and I don't want to resurrect old arguments... It is Christmas after all!
    Hope you find the info you're looking for here.
    Thanks,
    DBB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Do you mean letting them go after the 12-18 months? I know somebody who has a guide dog pup atm and they love him to bits but they always say he's not their dog and they're just minding him etc. If you follow some of the groups on FB you'll see the dogs going off to live with their kids and how much they help them etc which for would make it easier. I'd love to do it but would go with one of the other groups who allow them more freedom to be pups..

• Registered Users Posts: 11 luminosity

Tnx a mill for the reply

Advertisement