Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why can't I download on Spotify

Options
  • 25-12-2012 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I was anxiously awating the launch of Spotify in Ireland - so i could download tracks cheaper than itunes. I tried today only to find that this service has been closed - any one know why this is the case?

Gutted - need copies of songs not streaming.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

liamg67 wrote: »
    I was anxiously awating the launch of Spotify in Ireland - so i could download tracks cheaper than itunes. I tried today only to find that this service has been closed - any one know why this is the case?

Does it not link to sites like Itunes, Amazon etc where you can buy from there? I don't think Spotify sell tracks themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭suave.4u

liamg67 wrote: »

try 4shared. com

• Registered Users Posts: 42 liamg67

Does it not link to sites like Itunes, Amazon etc where you can buy from there? I don't think Spotify sell tracks themselves.

Spotify is mostly used for people who want to listen to streaming music. However for a Eu60 or £50 you could download 100 tracks - as I did a couple weeks back. However this service seems to be stopped for some unknown reason. Their website just says spoti.fi/VgMoyF /M

Advertisement