Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

console repair tomorrow?

Options
  • 25-12-2012 1:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Hi lads , sorry if this is not the right place

but can anyone tell me if theirs any place at all in the dublin area tomorrow thats open that can repair a console

my one broke last night and i need it fixed as soon as possible or im gonna be bored out of me head :pac: seriously though have family coming over for new years and we normaly all get together to play the xbox with kinect for the first time and well it aint working so any help really appreciated
    i will travel anywere in dublin to get it fixed thanks

or even a place that sells cheap preowned xboxs

happy christmas to all you by the way :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

knock off power ,remove hardrive unit, a 360 will work with no drive, just use a usb key for save games.
    Whats the symptoms, error message , does it power on.

Remove kinect first, after power is off,then remove drive.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

the hdmi port is broken on the xbox
    nothing wrong with connect
    basicly i cant get any picture of audio up on the tv , i tried separate tvs , separate hdmi cables , all thats wrong is the xbox

if you want a xbox 360 vga cable,pm,me ,tommorrow,if you can collect it in santry, cost ten euro.its in perfect condition, will work on any tv that has vga.
    Or i might have a 360 av cable, hd ,720,1080, not hdmii.component ,with rca in too for sound.
    plugs in to 360 av out, both, so should work ok.doesnt use hdmi port.
    I dont need it cos i got a tv with hdmi in
    or just borrow av cable try it in tv,thru rca in ,or component.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

riclad wrote: »
    if you want a xbox 360 vga cable,pm,me ,tommorrow,if you can collect it in santry, cost ten euro.its in perfect condition, will work on any tv that has vga.
    Or i might have a 360 av cable, hd ,720,1080, not hdmii.component ,with rca in too for sound.
    plugs in to 360 av out, both, so should work ok.doesnt use hdmi port.
    I dont need it cos i got a tv with hdmi in
    or just borrow av cable try it in tv,thru rca in ,or component.

Keep buying or trading on adverts or ebay etc. Not here, thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 JaneyM89

Just wanted to let people know and make them aware of my scenario with <<SNIP>> because Im trying to get my ps3 back off him for the past 4 months!! Ridiculous carry on from a business. He is so unreliable and its the 4th time we have had to send it back since it 1st had problems. Hes refusing to answer my calls and has lied about it being sent and given me false tracking numbers numerous times! I just feel people should be aware and to look about when wanting consoles repaired!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Old thread and bumped content not relevant. For consumer issues use this forum, make sure to read the charter prior

Nick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement