Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Guard Blu Ray - [play] - €4.50 delivered

Options
  • 25-12-2012 2:33pm

26922028_500x500_1.jpg

Buy It @ Play
    Sergeant Gerry Boyle (Brendan Gleeson, In Bruges) is a small-town cop with a confrontational personality, a subversive sense of humour, a dying mother, a fondness for prostitutes, and absolutely no interest whatsoever in the international cocaine-smuggling ring that has brought FBI agent Wendell Everett (Don Cheadle, the Ocean's trilogy) to his door. However, when his enthusiastic new partner disappears, his favourite hooker attempts to blackmail him and the drug-traffickers themselves try to buy him off, Sergeant Boyle finally realises that he needs to take matters into his own hands.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Yeah i saw that over in HUKD as it was 3.99 2wks ago & its a bargain now even for bluray! although theyre currency rate is messed up.
    FBI agent Wendell Everett ''The drugs have a street value of 3 million'', Gerry Boyle ''what street are you getting them from''!

hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,862 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Looks good. I just need to get meself a good bluray player first! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

Thanks to OP. Just picked up one.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Havent seen it yet, so hard to pass up at this price, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Great price, I'm a blue ray virgin, do Blue rays have region codes? Could I send this to friends in US? :confused:

• Advertisement

• I believe there are region codes for BluRays. Whether this one has one would probably be ascertained with a google search. However the fact that the price has gone back up to €8.50 probably renders the point moot.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Now €7.48

Excellent value even at this price- most of my family are living abroad- a few of these will make excellent pressies!

Advertisement