Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berghaus or trespass ???

Options
  • 25-12-2012 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I have just got a trespass scope 65litre rucksack as a present. I'm not a big fan of trespass. Should I exchange it for a berghaus Jalan 65 litre ???

For 6 weeks in Thailand .

Berghaus or trespass

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭kirving

I was in Thailand during the year, and had a Berghaus Verden 65+10. I filled it, but could have jammed in another 10% had I tried.

It was a great bag to have, with lots of adjustment and never did I think I had brought the wrong bag.

I'm not a fan of Trespass, but I'm not sure why tbh, no experience of any of their stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭redsurfer

Hi op
    I have that scope bag in blue for the last year. Found it to be very good, I have used it a lot travelling aboard etc. I found trespass gear to be good and I'm a fan of them. Enjoy the trip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

Reider41 wrote: »
    I have just got a trespass scope 65litre rucksack as a present. I'm not a big fan of trespass. Should I exchange it for a berghaus Jalan 65 litre ???

For 6 weeks in Thailand .

Berghaus or trespass

Why on earth would u swap one 65L for another because of the name? It'll be on your back for 6 weeks, choose whichever ones fits the shape of your back better and has better pockets etc to suit your needs!

Advertisement