Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to join online league

Options
  • 25-12-2012 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Well lads, just started playing and I was wondering how do I join the boards league. Sorry if there is threads on this already. I'm a newbie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

dembaba wrote: »
    Well lads, just started playing and I was wondering how do I join the boards league. Sorry if there is threads on this already. I'm a newbie.

Firstly, are you on xbox? Not sure we have a ps3 league running. If you are xbox, then you should send a message to Santry Red. Someone will post here giving you more details soon enough though I'm sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭dembaba

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Firstly, are you on xbox? Not sure we have a ps3 league running. If you are xbox, then you should send a message to Santry Red. Someone will post here giving you more details soon enough though I'm sure.

thanks for reply, but im on ps3 unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

dembaba wrote: »

thanks for reply, but im on ps3 unfortunately

Well post in the ps3 thread in the top of the forum page, might get some info there :)

Advertisement