Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new release - champagne animal 'beauty i do'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭peter05

Great variation. That guitar just sneaks up on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭GTE

It is very much personal opinion here rather than just objective critique but I feel the song is too dynamic. I'm not thinking it should be loudness wars compressed but the vocals seem to overpower the song during the quiet beginning but is then too quiet behind the louder sections of the song. At that point I feel the guitars are too loud or have too much of a difference between the previous section.

I can just imagine myself listening to this on an ipod with a fairly loud volume setting during the start and having to turn it down a lot when the chorus comes in. I am a tinnitus sufferer so I am probably more concerned about this than most.

Taking the little balance things out the individual sources sound great, I love that light guitar at the beginning.

Advertisement