Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

12 days of xmas 2012

• 25-12-2012 11:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

I think this is running again this year,.....wonder what surprises there are in store!
    ...maroon 5 EP in both Uk & ROI......meh.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Get ready for posts like.

Stingy of Apple
    Could they not do more?
    In UK/US/Australia/Paraguay they gave a full version of 'The Hobbit'.

Same every year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dingle_berry

Are the gifts always the same in countries on every device? Or do they have different stuff for iPods, iPhones and iPads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

murpho999 wrote: »
    Get ready for posts like.

Stingy of Apple
    Could they not do more?
    In UK/US/Australia/Paraguay they gave a full version of 'The Hobbit'.

Same every year!

The hobbit is still in the cinema, so I doubt iTunes have it to give away, you need to check your facts.

Over the twelve days you will get twonor three things you will like.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,751 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Son0vagun wrote: »
    The hobbit is still in the cinema, so I doubt iTunes have it to give away, you need to check your facts.

And there goes the joke, right out the front door :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Son0vagun wrote: »

Over the twelve days you will get twonor three things you will like.

Thank you for proving my point!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Anybody got a direct link to the iTunes store for direct download to Mac? Dont have iPhone at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Anybody got a direct link to the iTunes store for direct download to Mac? Dont have iPhone at the moment
    https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/itunes-12-days-of-christmas/id479672983?mt=8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Gordon wrote: »

Thanks but i wasn't looking for the App. Just the direct download link from iTunes on Mac/PC. Incidentally found it since.

http://search.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZContentLink.woa/wa/link?path=12days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

FFS Maroon ****in 5!? :P

• Advertisement

Thanks but i wasn't looking for the App. Just the direct download link from iTunes on Mac/PC. Incidentally found it since.

http://search.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZContentLink.woa/wa/link?path=12days
    No probs. That type of link has a 'view in iTunes' button that also takes you to the direct download, for future reference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Marian Keyes - Rachels Holiday today :D well impressed

not to mention i got Marian's newest book on Rachels younger sister for christmas so i was planning on reading them all again before it, and my aunt has my copy of this one so i almost bought it yesterday, Thank jebus i got distracted and didn't manage to!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

hoodwinked wrote: »

not to mention i got Marian's newest book on Rachels younger sister for christmas so i was planning on reading them all again before it, and my aunt has my copy of this one so i almost bought it yesterday, Thank jebus i got distracted and didn't manage to!

Just saw that, while its not my cuppa tea it's very good for a free gift!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Gru

It's been a reasonable bag of stuff so far. I've quite enjoyed the soccer game, even though it's quite frustrating.

Hurray for free stuff!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭fieryfox

Where does it download to/open from? Does it d/l into newstand or does it just give you an app to view it?

fieryfox wrote: »
    Where does it download to/open from? Does it d/l into newstand or does it just give you an app to view it?

it opened in ibooks for me!

ed sheeran today :)

Wooo sonic jump! i do love free games! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

I downloaded that soccer game for free 2 weeks ago. Saw the sonic game free last week too. How are these gifts?

• Advertisement

anybody else having issues with todays download? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 .stranger

anybody else having issues with todays download? :confused:

Looks like it affects iOS 5 users only. I was able to download, but my parner who is on iOS 5 gets an error - not available for Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Gru

.stranger wrote: »
    Looks like it affects iOS 5 users only. I was able to download, but my parner who is on iOS 5 gets an error - not available for Ireland.

Strange, while I am using iOS 5 I can't even search for it on iTunes on my laptop or my phone. It doesn't seem to exist on the Irish store so far as I can see.

Not available in UK store either for me, iOS5.

im on ios6 but it says not available in the irish store on my iphone? :confused:

EDIT: its downloading now on the ipad? is it ipad only???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I can only get one of the films...no Barbie vacation for me!

For the people who can't get it on ios5 could it be that it might work if you selected the SD version rather than the HD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭MyBrokenKnees

I downloaded the movies in HD to my iphone 4s ios6 no problems at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭markc1184

No problems for me either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭baldshin

Downloaded fine to my phone but won't let me download it from purchases on the ipad!

Advertisement