If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need the LG 42LS5600

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

LFC Murphy wrote: »
    Hi Kenny/John

Just wondering if there will be a price reduction on 42LS5600 in the Sales

https://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=930&Mode=0&productid=1323&Results=true&keys=42ls5600%20

Thanks

Hi LFC,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately we dont know sale prices to the last minute so I'm not sure on reductions etc.

Best bet is to keep an eye on www.richersounds.com We're open 10am - 5pm Boxing day so feel free to get in touch if you like :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭LFC Murphy

Thanks Chris,

Based in Galway so it'll be online for me. Will the deals be online also?

Thanks

Hi Dave/John.

As per an earlier thread I'm in the market for the LG 42ls5600

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/42ls5600/lg-42ls5600

PMan are currently 482.48 delivered (including discount)

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/11893618/art/lg/42ls5600-led-television.html

Can you match/beat that price

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Good TV have one myself :)

So hook me up Dave/John :-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

I've merged your two threads - we ask Boardies not to open two threads for the same query, just causes confusion - see the Charter for details.

The Richersounds sale has started in store today and so the guys are likely to be busy with understandable consequences for response time on the forum. If your query is urgent you might like to contact RS directly - phone numbers etc can be found here www.richersounds.ie.

Ritz.

Thank you ...

Hi John,

Any thoughts on this request?

http://www.richersounds.com/product/...00/lg-42ls5600

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/1189361...elevision.html

Or the 37 inch?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Kenny/John

Just wondering if there will be a price reduction on 42LS5600 in the Sales

https://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=930&Mode=0&productid=1323&Results=true&keys=42ls5600%20

Thanks

LFC,

apologies for the delay getting back to you!

The LG 42LS5600 is now reduced to £399.95 as an instore special - I'm not sure if that price will be held through the sale though - we have them in stock instore at the moment so if you want to grab one please just let us know!

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Hi John,

Any thoughts on this request?

http://www.richersounds.com/product/...00/lg-42ls5600

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/1189361...elevision.html
    I wonder what richersounds will say, as in their T&C of the PriceMatch, they state
    Price Beat only valid against products from authorised UK stores/websites.
    and DSG's Pixmania site is based in France.

• Advertisement

the_syco wrote: »
    I wonder what richersounds will say, as in their T&C of the PriceMatch, they state

and DSG's Pixmania site is based in France.

We don't normally price beat Pixmania or other French sites as the spec and warranty specs can be different - in this case this is a eurpoean model against a UK / Irl model - and after calculating our normal next business day shipping we are actually cheaper in comparison..

As a general rule though, yep we do only pricebeat UK/Irish quotes - I have recently had a prolonged communication with a Customer who was trying to get me to proce beat a US price on a product without taking into account state taxes, import duties and shipping costs - to be fair I think extending the PB to all of the UK and Ireland isn't bad - but as ever I'd welcome your constructive comments..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

LFC,

The LG 42LS5600 is now reduced to £399.95 as an instore special - I'm not sure if that price will be held through the sale though - we have them in stock instore at the moment so if you want to grab one please just let us know!

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

I'll call into the Dublin store to have a chat tomorrow John.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

Richersounds do not have a store in Dublin - the Philips Shop has been closed for some time, see the stickey notice at the top of the forum. When John says "in store" he means in the shop in Belfast, contact details and directions etc, here: www.richersounds,ie.

Ritz.

The Ritz wrote: »
    Mod Comment:

Richersounds do not have a store in Dublin - the Philips Shop has been closed for some time, see the stickey notice at the top of the forum. When John says "in store" he means in the shop in Belfast, contact details and directions etc, here: www.richersounds,ie.

Ritz.

Ah nuts

I'll phone then tomorrow........

I'll phone then tomorrow........

LFC, (Thanks Ritzy!)

its almost impossible to get through at the moment - we are bombed out (Not literally thankfully.. :rolleyes:)

If you PM me your contact number I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout to get you sorted out..

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭planetX

LFC,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

I'm also looking for this tv, or the 37 inch - you have that one listed as £399, and I was so disappointed when I switched the currency to euro and it comes up as 529 euro. That's a really bad exchange rate :(

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Planetx.

The LG 42LS5600 is an in store only special and must be collected from the Belfast store as we can not ship this screen.

For our Euro conversion we work at a Fixed .78. If we charge in Sterling them your own bank can do the exchange on the daily rate they charge.

The 37LS5600 is now listed as "LAST FEW TO CLEAR" at £379.95 and we have one left in stock which again would need collected from the Belfast Store.

Any further questions please ask.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.