Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

your doin it wrong!

• 26-12-2012 9:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭

internetting that is. forums are for discussions not answers.

"I cant possibly answer that question because..."

you werent meant to!, no one thinks you have an all mighty view on the contents of the thread, they just wrote a thread to start a discussion on it ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 09898531

PM'ing and spelling : You're doing it wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

IM0 wrote: »
    you werent meant to!, no one thinks you have an all mighty view on the contents of the thread, they just wrote a thread to start a discussion on it ;)

Isn't it all one word, almighty.

Spelling. You're doing it wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭shanec1928

cool story bro.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

IM0 wrote: »
    internetting that is. forums are for discussions not answers.

"I cant possibly answer that question because..."

Yeah but so are OPs. People actually start threads here for stupid things instead of asking someone/calling customer service or something.

Get rid of questions first. Then we'll talk about answers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

CJC999 wrote: »
    Isn't it all one word, almighty.

Spelling. You're doing it wrong.
    grammar Nazism, you're doing it wrong

also, just got a new 26 inch screen for the computer and top of the range graphics card, I HAVE an almighty view on the contents of this thread...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭KyussBishop

^^ Top of the range graphics card, for viewing an internet forum; you're doing it wrong :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

OP is wrong, people do whatever. Op fails at chaos theory.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

^^ Top of the range graphics card, for viewing an internet forum; you're doing it wrong :)

Sure it's better than kids trying to play demanding games with integrated graphics :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Why you always criticise panda?!?! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Ask me bo**ix. Or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,118 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Yes

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement