Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heinz Five Beanz. Any good?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,952 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Have had them a couple of times(on toast) and loved them. Actually would love some now. (Scuttles off to the press to check if they are there)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

What's the difference between these ones and the normal ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Wurly wrote: »
    What's the difference between these ones and the normal ones?

They have five different varieties of beans in the tin.

I'm sure they'd be perfectly good on toast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Thanks, now does anyone know where I can get them?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,952 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I shop in Superquinn, so got them there.

Would reckon some of the larger Tescos carry them too.

• Advertisement

anewme wrote: »
    I shop in Superquinn, so got them there.

Would reckon some of the larger Tescos carry them too.

Thanks, I thought Tesco would have them too, but not Clarehall anyway. Will check local Superquinn and Dunnes Stores in the coming days.

I got the Barbeque and Curry flavour Beanz (http://www.heinz.co.uk/ourfood/beans/whatsnew) in Clarehall, so hopefully these will keep me going until I can get the Five Beanz.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

that's actually a bit spooky, i just had them tonight as part of a healthy (yes, there is such a thing if you try hard enough) fry. :)

thought they were really tasty, although we added some mushrooms and onion to them to flavour them up and to cook out the mushrooms without having to use any oil or butter.

all part of the healthier new me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

OOOhhhh, these look lovely! I bet they'd be yum-o on a baked potato!

For anyone who is interested, I got a few tins in Dunnes Donaghmede at the weekend. Haven't had the opportunity to try them yet though.

Advertisement