Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Villa Away

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Heavily involved with the German youth setup before he came to WHL so maybe Levy/AVB saw some potential. Also seems to be the guy putting the arm around shoulders of the players, he loves Spurs as much as the next man..

Probably the only domestic and champions league winner in our current squad;)

:D ah I knew he had some background with the Germans etc but he doesn't strike me as being the mastermind behind Spurs :D. Yes he seems to have a good bond with the players which is maybe why he was brought in, I'll love him as much as anyone if he helps AVB bring us some success.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭golfball37

Heavily involved with the German youth setup before he came to WHL so maybe Levy/AVB saw some potential. Also seems to be the guy putting the arm around shoulders of the players, he loves Spurs as much as the next man..

Probably the only domestic and champions league winner in our current squad;)

Correct- It was Dortmunds midfield making up the 2 benches at Villa park on Stephens day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

golfball37 wrote: »
    Correct- It was Dortmunds midfield making up the 2 benches at Villa park on Stephens day.

Very good, Lambert kept Freund out of the team too..

Advertisement