Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United vs Newcastle match thread.27 Dec.k/o 3pm Online/Foreign tv only

167891012»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

jacool wrote: »

What I'm getting at is the double-standards.
    Its OK to slag off other teams but not take it?
    Last season there was venom about Sunderland becuase of how their fans reacted on the last day of the season. Now they beat the "smug" City and its all happy days again.
    I think The_Kew_Tour has it right.
    You never want to become the side that people are cheering when its a Manchester Derby because you know what that will mean.
    I think the titles in the bag. United have the best "team" and even got away with a lot of tinkering yesterday. No 11 individuals will ever beat a team. Its all about points on the board and on that measure this season looks almost done and dusted. I'm a gambler and I certainly wouldn't be laying Man Utd at 4/9.
    Sorry to disappoint you but I don't speak for all MUFC fans.
    I never once mentioned anything about what Sunderland fans did at the end of the season. If you're coming in here to have a go about that then that's fair enough but don't quote me and assume I did because others did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭jacool

cambo2008 wrote: »
    Sorry to disappoint you but I don't speak for all MUFC fans.
    I never once mentioned anything about what Sunderland fans did at the end of the season. If you're coming in here to have a go about that then that's fair enough but don't quote me and assume I did because others did.
    No problems, I don't disappoint too easily!
    Also, I didn't come on "to have a go", just to point out the duplicity.
    I do apologise however.
    You quoted someone else's Sunderland quote on yours and that's what I saw, so apology offered.

Advertisement