Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life or death question re: KFC

Options
  • 26-12-2012 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭

Is it open today in Briarhill?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

thats a missleading post op, i thought you got poisen'd by their **** food:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

worst kfc in the country imo lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Thank you ben btw for the phone number.

Here's my story.

Dying with a hangover today. My favourite fast food outlet in Galway (FU to all the #haterz) is Briarhill KFC. On a day marred by places I like being closed this was a welcome treat. You may think the food was terrible, but I respectfully disagree. The chips are superb and the chicken was of poorer quality than usual. All-in-all it was a very satisfactory meal, maybe a 7/10.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

Could they have picked a worse location

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Here's my story.

Dying with a hangover today. My favourite fast food outlet in Galway (FU to all the #haterz) is Briarhill KFC. On a day marred by places I like being closed this was a welcome treat. You may think the food was terrible, but I respectfully disagree. The chips are superb and the chicken was of poorer quality than usual. All-in-all it was a very satisfactory meal, maybe a 7/10.

You mean you didn't eat in a non-multinational chain? We in Galway don't take kindly to non-Hipster types round here

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

the corn there is delicious, as is the gravy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Here's my story.

Thanks for keeping us posted OP :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

Dying with a hangover today

Mad fecker. Thanks for letting us know how mad you are.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Mad fecker. Thanks for letting us know how mad you are.

ditto :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I felt like this thrilling plot needed proper annunciation of the disastrous conditions I faced in my bid to discover if KFC was open. Regardless of age, religion, gender or sexual orientation it was clear we all wanted a happy ending to this thrilling tale. In future generations idiots will decode this as the end of a calender and thus the end of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

If I had to choose between kfc and death, I'd choose death.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

I felt like this thrilling plot needed proper annunciation of the disastrous conditions I faced in my bid to discover if KFC was open. Regardless of age, religion, gender or sexual orientation it was clear we all wanted a happy ending to this thrilling tale. In future generations idiots will decode this as the end of a calender and thus the end of the world.

Ever have Extra Crispy in KFC in America? it's fairly good

Advertisement