Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any pubs in cork show premierleague games on foreign channels

Options
  • 26-12-2012 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Hoping to catch the united match today if possible, its only on a foreign channel

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Hoping to catch the united match today if possible, its only on a foreign channel

Soho will almost certainly be showing it.
    It bing cork and it being man u , I cant see any problem seeing the game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

The Dilly Dally Inn will be showing it...

They have 4 or 5 different dishes,,so they show all matches,,and nearly all sports.

This is from their Facebook page..
    "The Dilly Dally Inn will continue to show LIVE Football, and LIVE Darts on our 5 screens over the holiday season".

That Ozy style bar (name escapes me) at Marydyke would have had it on too.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Douglas Eegit

Just saw there on my Facebook that The Tory Top in Ballyphehane have the next round of games which are on the foreign box.
    Taken from their Facebook
    "Tuesday
    Wigan v Man Utd. @3pm

Wednesday
    Liverpool v Sunderland @7.45

This is our live and exclusive coverage coming up next week.

With English commentary.
    Sweet!!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Cissie Youngs should do the job aswell

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Thr Friars Walk Tavern show ALL Premier League match's....

From their Facebook

"If it's on TV,it's on in the Tavern"

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

The East Village in Douglas show a good selection of EPL games and have decent grub too, only problem is the pay parking in Douglas right outside it can be a nightmare trying to find a space.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

GavRedKing wrote: »
    The East Village in Douglas show a good selection of EPL games and have decent grub too, only problem is the pay parking in Douglas right outside it can be a nightmare trying to find a space.

They pay for your parking if you eat there :) Found out last weekend while I was in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Barr wrote: »
    They pay for your parking if you eat there :) Found out last weekend while I was in there.

Only if you spend a certain amount on the food an only an hours parking.Plenty of other pub's around that free too park outside and show the football live

Advertisement