Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stoke City v Liverpool SKY Sport 7.45

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

If he was trying to control Enrique's pass he wouldn't have taken his eyes off the ball tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Roar wrote: »
    If he was trying to control Enrique's pass he wouldn't have taken his eyes off the ball tbh

You're right actually. Instead of trying to control the ball and getting his team back in the match he decided he'd rather take the keeper out of it instead. He had his fun and that's all that matters.

monkey9 wrote: »
    You're right actually. Instead of trying to control the ball and getting his team back in the match he decided he'd rather take the keeper out of it instead. He had his fun and that's all that matters.

Because he knew he hadn't a hope of controlling the ball. So he tried to deliberately injure his opponent's keeper instead to try and give his team an advantage. Shocking behaviour tbh, but not all that surprising, sadly.

Because he knew he hadn't a hope of controlling the ball. So he tried to deliberately injure his opponent's keeper instead to try and give his team an advantage. Shocking behaviour tbh, but not all that surprising, sadly.

Indeed, indeed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,395 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Suarez challenge was never a red card. Booking was about right.

The two luckiest players to stay on the field were Cameron and Shawcross who both should have had 2nd yellows.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

monkey9 wrote: »
    Indeed, indeed!

Can you stop feeding the Monkey?

Yeah, indeed. I mean, it's not like he has any form in that area. Oh no sir.

luis%20suarez%20outrageous%20tackle.gif

My word. But yeah, definitely trying to control Enrique's pass earlier. Not trying to injure him. Heavens no.

Yeah, indeed. I mean, it's not like he has any form in that area. Oh no sir.

luis%20suarez%20outrageous%20tackle.gif

My word. But yeah, definitely trying to control Enrique's pass earlier. Not trying to injure him. Heavens no.

Sorry what???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Suarez challenge was never a red card. Booking was about right.

The two luckiest players to stay on the field were Cameron and Shawcross who both should have had 2nd yellows.

Cameron's "Foul" on sterling never a yellow, not even a foul

Shawcross' Foul on Downing was a second yellow, but it came from an incorrect decision to award Liverpool a throw in so it balanced itself out

Stoke were by far the better the team tonight and would love to see them finish top 8 this year, would be amazing if they could push onto top 6, but thats probably asking too much of them

• Advertisement

Cameron's "Foul" on sterling never a yellow, not even a foul

Shawcross' Foul on Downing was a second yellow, but it came from an incorrect decision to award Liverpool a throw in so it balanced itself out

You're obviously not living up to your name if you believe any of that.

You're obviously not living up to your name if you believe any of that.

Cameron's on Sterling, wasn't never a yellow

Shawcross' was a yellow

Sorry if I don't agree with all the pool fans on here

Cameron's on Sterling, wasn't never a yellow

Shawcross' was a yellow

Sorry if I don't agree with all the pool fans on here

I would question the sanity and/or sobrity of anyone who didn't think the Cameron/Sterling tackle was even a "foul".

And I would struggle to take anyone's opinion seriously when they said earlier...
    Liverpool a A Hundred Billion Trillion time more dislikible than stoke

Sorry.

I would question the sanity and/or sobrity of anyone who didn't think the Cameron/Sterling tackle was even a "foul".

And I would struggle to take anyone's opinion seriously when they said earlier...

Sorry.

The Cameron/Sterling by the byline where Sterling ran into Cameron looking fpr free after a horrible pass from Enrique(I think)

Advertisement