Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 19 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Guaranteed over 50 points already this week, happy out. Lets see how the abandoned team that jammily knocked me out of the cup by three points last week is doing... 13 points... cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

A poor 31 with only Defoe Benteke Walters Shawcross and Skrtel to play. Hope to hit 50 for the 6th week in a row

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Just got onto free wifi at the airport. Van Persie captain and my rival captained Michu. Thank Fook for RVP!!!

51 with Enrique to play (once Cuellar gets his assist). Hoping for RVP 3 bonus as I can't see anyone else getting anything except Berba. Maybe some cheeky ones for Cuellar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

27 with Bale + Clark playing now, and Begovic, Enrique and Cameron to play later. Can't see myself hitting 50 unless Bale goes mental or we get a nice 0-0 later.

Mata and Berbs have ruined my week! Especially as they were supposed to be my last two transfers :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Just got onto free wifi at the airport. Van Persie captain and my rival captained Michu. Thank Fook for RVP!!!

51 with Enrique to play (once Cuellar gets his assist). Hoping for RVP 3 bonus as I can't see anyone else getting anything except Berba. Maybe some cheeky ones for Cuellar.

Cuellar won't be getting an assist unless he changes his name to sessegnon?

• Advertisement

eh i dunno wrote: »
    A poor 31 with only Defoe Benteke Walters Shawcross and Skrtel to play. Hope to hit 50 for the 6th week in a row

Poor? Great score IMO.

Cuellar won't be getting an assist unless he changes his name to sessegnon?
    from what I have read its a 100% Cuellar assist. Maybe I'm wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Hidalgo

38 with Bassong to come in for Nolan and if Caulker doesn't make an appearance I'll be on 46 thanks to Cueller.
    Shawcross to play. Liverpool to win via goals from players noone has and Shawcross to score and net me 6 and knock out Enrique's CL.
    DDoubt it very much somehow

from what I have read its a 100% Cuellar assist. Maybe I'm wrong.

Please don't be wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,709 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

2 0-0s please.

• Advertisement

OctavarIan wrote: »

Please don't be wrong.

People who watched the match said Sess was absolutely nowhere near it and it was 100% Cuellar.

Van only hope.

Looking for a quiet game from Bale an a 1-0 win for Liverpool with Enrique scoring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

People who watched the match said Sess was absolutely nowhere near it and it was 100% Cuellar.

Van only hope.

Looking for a quiet game from Bale an a 1-0 win for Liverpool with Enrique scoring.
    BBC have Sessegnon too, but I think they get the same source as FF, right?

Van only hope.

Utd induced typo, love it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Aaron Hughes not playing means Cuellar subs in. First bit of luck I've had in a while.

OctavarIan wrote: »

Utd induced typo, love it :pac:

Ipad fail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Bale is unlucky so far, absolutely fantastic player, seems to bring out the best in goalies though.

Van only hope.

Sess was credited with it on Fantasy site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Van only hope.

Didnt see the game. Goal.com initially had it as Cuellar but changed it to Sess

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Very meh week.

Captaining Berba was meh...should never have taken it off VP. rookie error.

30 with 4 to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Yeah on 30 myself, out of the cup too as yer man has 49. Luckily went with rvp captain.

Have Defoe playing now, he missed a one on one already. Have 2 Stoke and 2 Pool players later which is not ideal at all, kinda forced this week with the Arsenal/West Ham cancellation.

Have Suarez, Sterling who prob wont start. Also Begovic and Shawcross. Not good. Hoping for either a dull 0-0 or Liverpool go to town and Suarez hits 3. More chance of a dull one I'd say.

• Advertisement

Villa V Spurs game is going to end nill all now. If it does it will mean that my first sub will be coming on with 1 point (Kacanicklic) and the 2nd and 3rd subs would have 6 points each (Lowton & Cuellar). Typical!!

40 with Shawcross & Begovic to play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

q2ice wrote: »
    Villa V Spurs game is going to end nill all now.

I don't think so.

14-0 in corners!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

It's only a matter of time before Spurs score.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Surprised Verthonghen didn't score yet, given the number of corners Spurs had...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Villa look piss poor here so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Brought in Azpi and left him on the bench by mistake. Nelson not playing means he comes on. 50 with bego, Bale and Suarez left to play.

wonski wrote: »
    I don't think so.

14-0 in corners!

Just meant that knowing my luck it will end nill all and liverpool will prob win 1-0 with Suarez scoring :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Rumours Sterling isn't starting?
    Sorry if already posted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Of course he's not :(

Down to 10 players this GW. Disaster, will be lucky to break 40 at this rate.

• Advertisement

Looking like Liverpool are unchanged from the Fulham game which means Sterling on the bench, that hasn't been confirmed though

Advertisement