If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Beats Headphones

Options
  • 26-12-2012 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

These headphones were on sale a couple of months ago:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/...beats-solo-blk Mini over ear headphones

Compact and durable, powerful sounding and flexible, the Beats by Dre Solo are the perfect headphones for music on the move. With their super-durable headband that's designed to flex without snapping or cracking, the Solos are tough. Thanks to their 3-way folding and carry case they're also compact and easy to store away when not pounding out the tunes.

Although they'll work with any sources, the Solos have been designed specifically to work with the iPod and iPhone. The built-in mic not only lets you take hands free calls but also works with online voice or video chats on your iPod or iPhone. In addition to this, ControlTalk also gives you remote control of volume, tracks and pause via on-cable buttons.

Just as you'd expect from the Beats by Dre brand, the Solo's produce a deep, powerful bass response that's amongst the best in their class. With soft ear cushions sealing in the sound, you also hear crystal clear treble and convincing vocals.

Retail was £139.95 - Now just £89.95

Are the Beats still available at that price.
    I know this is pretty old thread but said I would ask anyway.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

I've moved your query to a new thread - resurrecting an old sale thread is just going to cause confusion, see Charter for details.

If I've quoted a different item than the one you're lokking for, let me know and I'll update your post, or you can link to the item yourself.

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

Sorry about that. I'm also looking for a Yamaha YST-FSW150 and shipping I Waterford.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

hearny wrote: »
    These headphones were on sale a couple of months ago:

Are the Beats still available at that price.
    I know this is pretty old thread but said I would ask anyway.

Thanks Ritzy / Hearny,

The Beats Solo are now £118 which is still a cracking price - have a look here: http://www.richersounds.com/product/headphones/beats-by-dr-dre/solo/beats-solo-blk

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

hearny wrote: »
    Sorry about that. I'm also looking for a Yamaha YST-FSW150 and shipping I Waterford.

The FSW150 Subwoofer is £99.95 and delivery would be £12.95 (that would cover two items no problem)

showimage.php?image=310156.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260

http://www.richersounds.com/product/subwoofers/yamaha/ystfsw150/yama-ystfsw150

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

Thanks John,

I will have to pass on the Beats at that price, its cheaper than everywhere else alright but they are overpriced to start with.

I'll have to have a think about it but leaning towards AKG K451's instead.

I will let you know as soon as I decide.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.