Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waking at nite???

Options
  • 26-12-2012 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi all, my son is Just 2 and for the last year or more has been a great sleeper, he would gp down bout 8.30pm till bout 9am....but lately he is waking in the night calling us frantically an crying hysterically an is not Happy till i take him out of his room an down to the couch, Where we eventially fall back asleep till morning.... Anyone going through anything similar with there little obra?? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭jackben

jackben wrote: »
    Hi all, my son is Just 2 and for the last year or more has been a great sleeper, he would gp down bout 8.30pm till bout 9am....but lately he is waking in the night calling us frantically an crying hysterically an is not Happy till i take him out of his room an down to the couch, Where we eventially fall back asleep till morning.... Anyone going through anything similar with there little obra?? Thanks
    Sorry i meant their little ones.!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Have a friend who experienced the same thing with their girl same age. She was having night terrors, google for more info. She was waking same time every night

Advertisement