Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batteries in Dealth

Options
  • 26-12-2012 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried these, they have some good brand names, like Sony etc.

Are they any good cause the one's in the euro shop are useless or should that be lifeless:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Buy rechargeable energizer ones. GOOD ONES. I bought a pack of A4 ones with plug (which has a good display on it etc) 2 years ago, and I have never ever bought batteries for my camera since. These things are amazing, and last just as long as any good disposable batteries except you dont have to dispose of them/waste more money. They cost me about €25

Just DONT buy cheap ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

think you can get 24 packs of duracell batterys out in buy lo for ten euro,aa size and aaa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

those ones in the pound shop are useless, bought a 9v for my fire alarm on the 23rd, last night at 2am it started ringing out the baterry low indicator, i hooked it and the spare battery up to a multimeter, and it was almost dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Buy rechargeable energizer ones. GOOD ONES. I bought a pack of A4 ones with plug (which has a good display on it etc) 2 years ago, and I have never ever bought batteries for my camera since. These things are amazing, and last just as long as any good disposable batteries except you dont have to dispose of them/waste more money. They cost me about €25

Just DONT buy cheap ones.

This. I've been using the same set of good rechargeable batteries for my camera and audio field recorder for about 4 years and have always seen it as money well spent and saved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

I would only use them for low power devices like remote controls, wall clocks, etc. Putting them in anything that uses a lot of power like cameras, toys, etc. will be a waste of time.

And most definitely use good quality batteries for life-saving devices like smoke alarms! There will be a sticker somewhere on it that tells you which type to buy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement