Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer clothes in Limerick?!

• 26-12-2012 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, kind of a wierd one, im heading to a sunny climate in a few weeks and cant find any nice shorts a t-shirts for it..no surprises there really! I usually go to river island and the likes, do you think theres anywhere that would do them?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

TK Maxx.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

or buy them online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Check adverts, you may be able to pick up some stuff locally if you can't wait for stuff online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Some shops might bring out their unsold summer stock for the January sales, so try Next and River Island for this.
    Online would probably be your best bet though. I know river island have summer wear for sale on their site today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭dave 27

Im a person who has to try things on for size really! so i have tk maxx.. i hope they put the summer stff out in the sales! im screwed otherwise!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Buy the clothes when you get there, probably be cheaper, plus you have less hassle of packing alot!
    Ok have some basics but get the rest there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Go into River Island on Cruises St. All of their old summer stock is on sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Debenhams in town has summer wear out already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Penneys had bikinis in there today, but OP I'm guessing you're a guy, so that may not be of much use to you!

Advertisement