Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elap Rotating Car Seat..

Options
  • 26-12-2012 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I have no need for a rotating car seat that was equipped into my 2006 Mazda 5. I'm not exactly sure what to do with it. It was €2000 so I'm looking to sell it for about €800. I've already put an Ad on Adverts.ie but I have a feeling since it's such a specific item that I'll have a hard time selling it.

Is there any website or service that I can sell the seat from. I'd like someone to be able to buy it at the cheaper price since it seems a shame that someone would have to shell out so much money for something that is intended to help disabled users.

If anyone here is interested as well you can view the item on Adverts.ie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

EoinT89 wrote: »
    I have no need for a rotating car seat that was equipped into my 2006 Mazda 5. I'm not exactly sure what to do with it. It was €2000 so I'm looking to sell it for about €800. I've already put an Ad on Adverts.ie but I have a feeling since it's such a specific item that I'll have a hard time selling it.

Is there any website or service that I can sell the seat from. I'd like someone to be able to buy it at the cheaper price since it seems a shame that someone would have to shell out so much money for something that is intended to help disabled users.

If anyone here is interested as well you can view the item on Adverts.ie.

You will have a hard time selling it IMO ...... because the only one who would benefit from it would be someone who does not qualify for the disabled drivers rebate on the vehicle AND have a '2006 Mazda 5'.

Maybe the company who supplied it would have an interest in it ..... but probably at a much reduced price, if at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭Mech1

I assume it was €2000 inc fitting?

Remember that to qualify for the scheme you had to pay at least 10% of the cars value on adaptions, that is what set the price of the seat I would guess rather than its "real world" value.

you will get maybe €100 for it if you try real hard.

Advertisement