Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10" go clever problem

Options
  • 26-12-2012 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi folks,

Not computer literate or really savy with comp/tablets but i got the missus a go clever tablet but wont let her download any apps, Error retrieving information from server [RPC:S-5:AEC-0] always appears on screen. any ideas woulg be greatly appreciated.

cheers

Happy xmas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

10 Inches? And you call that a problem? Lucky You :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,717 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Im having the exact same problem. Before I had to reset the factory settings on the tablet and it worked fine but now it won't work after doing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 duckypoohs

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    10 Inches? And you call that a problem? Lucky You :p

Try telling herself that the morning after...:)

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Im having the exact same problem. Before I had to reset the factory settings on the tablet and it worked fine but now it won't work after doing that.

How long did it work for?And what ya mean it wont work now? as in switch on etc? Sorry i bought it now

How long did it work for?And what ya mean it wont work now? as in switch on etc? Sorry i bought it now

Got the tablet a few weeks ago and it wouldn't work and when I reset the system I went back into Google Play and signed in again and it worked. I needed to download another app today but it won't work and I wiped everything again but still won't work. Tryed using another account but nothing.

My sister has a smaller one and there was no problems so it looks to be only the 10inch ones.

• Advertisement

Got the tablet a few weeks ago and it wouldn't work and when I reset the system I went back into Google Play and signed in again and it worked. I needed to download another app today but it won't work and I wiped everything again but still won't work. Tryed using another account but nothing.

My sister has a smaller one and there was no problems so it looks to be only the 10inch ones.
    Sorry this is going to sound stupid but you did the back up and reset on the tablet?

Sorry this is going to sound stupid but you did the back up and reset on the tablet?

Ya

Go Settings, click Backup and Reset and then Personal Data and erase everything (any changes you made will go) when done go to Googleplay and sign into the account again.

It might work for you.

Ya

Go Settings, click Backup and Reset and then Personal Data and erase everything (any changes you made will go) when done go to Googleplay and sign into the account again.

It might work for you.

Jamie,
    Did the reset and its powering off now.
    All we do isclick on google play icon and pick app to download and it wont download. Where do we or how do we sign in ? thanks.

Jamie,
    Did the reset and its powering off now.
    All we do isclick on google play icon and pick app to download and it wont download. Where do we or how do we sign in ? thanks.

You have to have a gmail account when you click on Google Play it should ask you to sign in or creat an account

mine is working fine now

You have to have a gmail account when you click on Google Play it should ask you to sign in or creat an account

mine is working fine now

Cheers man, Logged in using my gmail after nuerous attemts with hers. Working away now. Thanks again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement