Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Sale?

Options
  • 26-12-2012 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

I've held off on buying some computer games throughout the year, waiting for sales. As it is, I think Amazon is generally cheapest for games than the local Gamestop, but I'm just wondering if people know if there will be a sale that would knock a few bob off games? New enough ones now, like Dishonored and Far Cry 3 etc?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Xtravision if they have stock. Amazon generally do better prices year round but not sales for games specifically.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Hayezer wrote: »
    I've held off on buying some computer games throughout the year, waiting for sales. As it is, I think Amazon is generally cheapest for games than the local Gamestop, but I'm just wondering if people know if there will be a sale that would knock a few bob off games? New enough ones now, like Dishonored and Far Cry 3 etc?

Cheers

If your broadband is decent look on steam, greenmangaming, gamefly and www.g2play.net/store/ (I got far cry 3 deluxe on it for €29.99)

If your looking for physical discs though Amazon's usually one of the cheapest, hard to beat the direct downloads though.

Edit: Actually if your broadband isn't the best but you have a friend/family that could download the install file from g2play and put it on a usb stick for you that's another option, you then just buy the key, install the file, input the key and the game unlocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

When I say computer games, I should have said video games, I mean for PS3 :P Thanks lads, I'm thinking Amazon is the way to go

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Check this every day.

It's what I do.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/gaming/deals/new

Advertisement