Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy new Fridge-freezer asap? Emergency!

Options
  • 26-12-2012 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Fridge-freezer,60/40,broke down. Repair not possible. Checked Currys online,found suitable replacement. Went to Currys,Sligo,was told any machine I enquired about 'out of stock'. Also was told that although delivery stated on w/site is 1-2 days,it would actually be 10 days.
    Can anyone help with information as to where I can buy a fridge-freezer tomorrow,from an independent retailer,Co.Sligo,who actually has the machine to deliver asap? Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭whatswhat

You could try Expert electricals next door to Argos on Cleaveragh Retail Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

yeah i'd also try tahenys on market street (up the hill from shoot the crows) if they;re open today? good luck

Advertisement