Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supercookery

Options
  • 26-12-2012 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

There was a book written by Isabel Moore in 1976 called Supercookery. It was a compilation of various magazine articles on cooking. There were 2 hardback books by the same name, one black and one green.

I was wondering if anybody still had a copy of the black one. Specifically, I am looking for the recipe for the pavlova (it was on page 288, I think).

I am looking for it as my mother used to make pavlova following the recipe, but over numerous moves lost it. No other recipe we have tried tastes as good.

If anybody has a copy of the cookbook, could they scan a copy of the recipe and add it as reply.

Many thanks

Clauric

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭phormium

I had that book, can see it clearly, I even covered it with clear contact to protect the cover, have just spent ages checking through my cookery books and it's not there! Don't know where that could have gone, I have loads of cookery books and it's not with them, annoyed now!

Advertisement