Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Innotab Angry Birds?

Options
  • 26-12-2012 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

I bought my sons Innotab for christmas, and they want angry birds on it
    I have tried im on a mac, would that be a issue, can i just copy and paste to the sd card.
    Any advice needed thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

kulareggae wrote: »
    I bought my sons Innotab for christmas, and they want angry birds on it
    I have tried im on a mac, would that be a issue, can i just copy and paste to the sd card.
    Any advice needed thanks

When you plug the tablet into the mac does it show as a "usb disk". If so download the angry birds apk and copy it onto the tablet. Then use a file explorer to install it, such as astro file manager by clicking the .apk. Does the tablet have the play store installed?

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭kulareggae

Hi Nick thanks for reply when i connect the innotab it shows me connected to the pc
    The innotab has its own play store kinda like itunes
    i can transfer music videos and photos
    cant see a option for apps tho :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

I think people dont realise this is the kids vTech Innotab or Innotab 2 you are dealing with and not an android tablet so there is little or no chance of ever seeing Angry birds on it. The only store available is vTechs own, very limited and restricted.
    There may be a functional flashplayer resident but so far it hasnt been hacked to make it useable on the Innotab 2, I think this has been done on the older model.

ah i wish there was yes hopefully in a few months time someone will have a hack x

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

If the InnoTab is not even an Android tablet then the chance of Angry Birds appearing on it is zero, unless the developers decide to port it over unfortunately. What OS do they run on?

Nick

• Advertisement

not even sure tbh Nick

Advertisement